Claudio Alonso <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> The best open source spam filter (in my oppinion) is SpamAssassin
>> (SA)
>
> Thanks Fajar,
> I heard that, but I couldn't get SpamAssassin to compile on Digital
> (Digital UNIX doesn't seem to provide the snprintf function which is
> apparently needed by SpamAssassin).

If you are interested in getting it to work there was an excellent article
on the snprintf and related functions in this weeks issue of Linux Weekly
News.  If you are not a subscriber you will have to wait until Thursday to
read the issue.  The issue you want is the one dated Feb. 5th.

http://www.lwn.net

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation