On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, [iso-8859-1] Claudio Alonso wrote:
> I heard that, but I couldn't get SpamAssassin to compile on Digital
> (Digital UNIX doesn't seem to provide the snprintf function which is
> apparently needed by SpamAssassin).

If you have the option to block spam before your users even see it, I
highly recommend the SBL and XBL lists at http://www.spamhaus.org

Completely free, very effective, and extremely safe.  They are very
concerned with false positives and even if one should occur, there is a
very simple resolution process.

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator