I have installed ClamAV friday and have it successfully tagging viruses e-mail with a header, but am wondering how people have actually stoped the message that has a virus attached.

It seems to me like the easiest way would be to just not devilver any mail that has a header saying it has a virus.  Although this would work I would rather send the recipient of the letter a message saying that someone tried to send them a message, but it had a virus so it was stopped.  I am curious to know how some of you have this setup.  Any input would be appreciated.

I am currently running clamav via procmail.

Josh