On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:29:57 +0100 (CET)
Krzysztof Snopek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After weeks of running clamd+clamav-milter without any problems
> (Solaris9 sparc, sendmail 8.12.10), today morning something wrong
> happened. Below are some lines from clamd.log :
>
> Tue Mar 16 03:57:46 2004 -> ERROR: ScanStream: accept() failed.

After going back further in clamd.log, I am seeing exactly the same thing
on Solaris 9 sparc, sendmail 8.12.11 + milter.  It started yesterday
morning and I had to shut down clamav.

I ran a find for anything changed in the past 2 days, but found nothing of
significance.  Could a clam database change have caused this?  The database
was reloaded about 2 hours earlier.  My message volume is fairly low and it
could have taken 2 hours to start enough threads to reach the maximum.
Once this problem starts, all sorts of bad things start occurring.

Thanks, Alex