Hi,

Is anybody else having problems getting database updates or is it just
me?  I haven't changed my clam setups for ages (it's on my todo list),
yet recently (as from Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:23:01 +0000) I get the following:

With freshclam 0.60:

   Current working dir is /usr/local/share/clamav
   Checking for a new database - started at Tue Mar 23 11:12:01 2004
   Connected to database.clamav.net.
   Reading md5 sum (viruses.md5): ERROR: Malformed md5 checksum detected.
   ERROR: Can't get viruses.md5 sum from database.clamav.net

With CVS freshclam version devel-20040129

   Current working dir is /usr/local/share/clamav
   Max retries == 3
   ClamAV update process started at Tue Mar 23 08:30:01 2004
   Connecting via proxy.littleport
   Connected to database.clamav.net (10.100.130.2).
   Reading CVD header (main.cvd): ERROR: Malformed CVD header detected.
   ERROR: Can't read main.cvd header from database.clamav.net (10.100.130.2)
   Trying again...

Regards,

Jo.

believed to be clean.