me either.

I'd certainly be willing to help with something along those lines as well -
even if it's only hosting a mirror!

I think the idea makes sense to me, but I keep hearing that the clamav
format will support some sort of alias system - just not sure what, or how,
or if it is enough information.

I'd IDEALLY like a system that allows us (collaboratively) to map viruses to
all commercial products - PARTICULARLY those maintaining virus information
databases, and then allow us to create a diff-based distribution of this
database - like the clamav datafile, and also a simple lookup page which
could use a template, and the database to return cross references / links to
information on the virii as documented by other systems.

m/