On Tuesday 13 April 2004 9:51 pm, Henry Harvey wrote:

> Is there anywhere I can check the corresponding
> virus names for ClamAV? I understand that
> the names from some other AVs are not the
> same as how ClamAV calls it. Like Netsky.P
> is actually in SomeFool.P in ClamAV.
>
> I'm looking at the ClamAV website and can't
> find info. Where do I check how ClamAV
> calls these viruses?

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=clamav-virusdb

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.virus.clamav.virusdb

Regards,

Antony

--
You can spend the whole of your life trying to be popular,
but at the end of the day the size of the crowd at your funeral

 - Frank Skinner

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.