On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Henry Harvey wrote:

> I hope this is not a redundant question here.
> I joined this list just recently so I hope
> somebody can point me in the right direction.
>
> Is there anywhere I can check the corresponding
> virus names for ClamAV?

Not currently, no.  I've been working on a website to allow users to do
exactely that, but due to being overworked and various other issues it has
not progressed as fast as I had hoped - still working on it when I have a
chance though, so expect something like that in the future.

--
Jesper Juhl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sysadmin,  Danmarks Idręts-Forbund / Sports Confederation of Denmark