|You probably have 2 versions of the database. Happened to me

I finally figured that out when I tried doing sigtool --unpack-current and
it prepended the directory it was using to my entry.

|and many others. Simple to rectify: search for main.cvd on
|your box. Then find which one is being updated by freshclam.
|Delete the others and setup symbolic links to the one that's

Symolic Links,  why didn't I think of that?  Sometimes a good poke in the
head is in order.

|updated by freshclam. I'm sure there are better ways to do
|this like recompile with the proper path but I couldn't be bothered.
|Works like a charm for me now.
|
|cheers,
|Colin
|
|Colin A. Bartlett
|Kinetic Web Solutions

Lots of good discussion on this one.  Maybe some improvements will come of
it.

Thanks

L. A. Duerksen
Technical Manager