Can you elaborate on how they arent dangerous?  I realize its slightyly
harder to get infected because there is no attachment itself to click on,
but the possibility is there.  Especially since the virus is just mime
encoded.  All it would take is outlook getting this message, decoding the
mime segment and executing the now valid letter45.txt.pif.  Running
reformime or ripmime on the bounce produces a couple text parts and the
executable .pif which clamscan DOES recognize.  Whats weird is this is
EXACTLY what qmail-scanner should have done to begin with so im not sure how
it even got through....

Jim