Exactly, and after some more playing around, i found that i dont even have
to remove ALL of those lines.  I can leave them all in except the first line
which was "-----Original Message-----"

If i remove that line, clamscan finds the virus in the message, if i put
that line back in the message, clamscan doesnt find the virus.

Jim