Title: Anomy calling ClamAV

RH8+Postfix+Anomy+SpamAssassin ( I am trying to add ClamAV)

I can not seem to figure out how to get Anomy to call ClamAV

Does anyone know where I can find a how to, or if someone has been able to get this to work can/will you help

I have added this to the conf file in annoy and reloaded Postfix:

# send everything to ClamAV first
file_list_1 = (?i).*
file_list_1_policy = accept:mangle:drop:save
file_list_1_scanner = 0,1:2,4:66:/usr/local/bin/clamd/clamdscan %FILENAME

Should I be sending this to /usr/local/bin/clamscan?

Or do I nee to send it to the clamd?

I have asked in the PostFix mail list, and the Anomy mail list, but I seem to be getting ignored

Any help even just a point toward a HOW TO would be appreciated

Kyle Victor  MCSA/MCSE/CCNA
Network Administrator
MIS Department of Reid Entities
2265 Black Creek Road