I have been running ClamAv (keeping up with latest stable releases) for
several months now and it has been working great (i thought).

Recent we noticed that we have been missing some expected emails
generated by our online order form (all Linux based).

After looking through the logs, it appears ClamAV has caught them and
identified them as being infected with Worm.SomeFool.Q.

The email that our online order form generates is plain text and I am
not sure why these are being caught. Anyone have any ideas on the matter?

--

Richard Humphrey