On 23.06.2004, at 01:59, Philipp Ringli wrote:

On 22.06.2004, at 18:51, Dan Egli wrote:

Philipp Ringli wrote:

On 22.06.2004, at 03:59, Dan Egli wrote:
Philipp Ringli wrote:

That one. And xdm.rpmnew has nothing to do with clam. You're seeing two different messages in the logwatch. logrotate ignores files ending in .rpm[new|old]. That is one error. The other, indicating frashclam existed with a return code of 1 is completely unrelated. I'd run /etc/cron.daily/freshclam manually to see what's up.

-- -- Dan

okay... :) [EMAIL PROTECTED] cron.daily]# ./freshclam [EMAIL PROTECTED] cron.daily]# seems to run smoothly, no complaints... cheers, phil

try this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] cron.daily]# ./freshclam
[EMAIL PROTECTED] cron.daily]# echo $?
0
[EMAIL PROTECTED] cron.daily]#

if the line after echo is not a 0 then you had a problem.

--
-- Dan
got this email now: