This one time, at band camp, Steve Lenti wrote:
> I am currently running a RH9 system with 2.4.21 kernel.  I have upgraded the
> kernel to 2.4.26, but clamav will not work.  I have recompiled under the new
> kernel but for some reason I cannot get clamdscan or clamscan to work.  I
> keep getting "Segmentation fault" in the log file.  Is there anything
> specific that needs to be enabled in 2.4.26 for clamAV to work?

Disregard this problem.  It is a RedHat issue when going to a custom
kernel.  The quick fix is to mv /lib/tls away.  I'm not too sure why
this is ut it fixes the problems with clamav.  I realized that clamav
couldn't be the problem after a noticed both dig and nslookup were no
longer working.

After moving /lib/tls to a different location everthing started working.

Thanks for the time on this.
--
STEVE