Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:58:30 +0100
> "Plant, Dean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I need to increase the ArchiveMaxCompressionRatio in clamscan as I
>> have had a few zips being incorrectly identified as oversized zips.
>>
>> I first increased the ArchiveMaxCompressionRatio in clamav.conf but
>> the zip file was still incorrectly identified. From reading the
>> changelog it looks like that the ArchiveMaxCompressionRatio in
>> clamav.conf is only applicable to clamd and not clamscan, is this
>> assumption correct? If this is correct how do I increase the ratio in
>> clamscan.
>
> Please use the --max-ratio option of clamscan (unfortunately it's not
> listed in --help in stable versions).

Is there a variable to change the ratio at build time so I don't need to
pass the --max-ratio option?

Dean

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Roke Manor, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0ZN, UK.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.