On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I installed clamav a few months ago, then upgraded to version 0.71 soon
> after.

The current version 0.75.1 . 0.71 will NOT catch all current viruses so you
should upgrade first.

> I'm curious what happened to %f for send_sms to pass the location of the
> file that is infected. Only the %v parameter is passed now. I would rather
> know where a virus is than the name of the virus, if I have to choose.

Both %f and %v are listed in the current man page as values for the
VirusEvent option.  Rather than try to debug an out of date version I would
upgrade to current and go from there.

Remember -- clam is at version 0.x . You REALLY have to stay current to get
full protection.