As a riposte: I'm not alone in this, far from it, actually. A similar
request was recently issued by virusalert.nl, a dutch organisation
on virus prevention.
See http://www.virusalert.nl/?show=nieuws&id=559

I attempted to use the Fish to translate, and looked at their little picture of the situation. Maybe I'm missing something, but they're not talking about not rejecting. They're talking about not bouncing (sending out non-delivery notifications in response to EVERY virus). There's a huge difference. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a legitimate company suggesting making email unreliable.

The Fish got it right.

B.