On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Daniel J McDonald wrote:

Am I the only one who sees several of the posters with embedded:

that includes embedded text/plain attachments.  Evolution opens them up
with only one extra step, but if I'm stuck with Outlook (or worse, OWA)
you have to open three levels of attachments to read the text of the
e-mail.

Just started when we switched from sourceforge to Luca's mailman server.

If I'm the only one seeing it I'll troubleshoot my amavis-new config to
see if it is doing something bizarre...

Yes, I'm seeing them, and they're annoying as hell. Most of them seem to be from Trog, thought the other poster that said they were forwarded messages broke his own claim, since his had the same issue.

I'm about ready to give up on this list... no sense going through multiple steps to read an email that asks a FAQ.

Damian Menscher
--
-=#| Physics Grad Student & SysAdmin @ U Illinois Urbana-Champaign |#=-
-=#| 488 LLP, 1110 W. Green St, Urbana, IL 61801 Ofc:(217)333-0038 |#=-