Scott Ryan wrote:

<SNIP>

What are we arguing about here? I just know in my experience that you are seriously shooting yourself in the foot by using clamscan to scan all mails.
Trog's suggestion of modifying qmail-scanner (if you really want to create the link) sounds like the sensible solution to those who use QMR.

Im simply arguing the fact that someone has spent a lot of their time to help out the community by creating the QMR setup instructions and because of some points made in that install this person is being accused of being ignorant, stupid and breaking code.

Thats just flat out wrong.

-Jim