Hello,

On 22 Dec 2004, at 20:18, Cameron Bales wrote:

Hello.

I'm getting this string of errors during the ./configure stage of
installing Clam AV 0.8 and the current CVS version as well.  I'm
installing on OS X Server 10.3.6 gcc 3.3

------------------
checking resolv.h usability... no
checking resolv.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists. ##
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------------------ ##
checking for resolv.h... yes

Message from Sep 24, 2004
After configure, I've added "#define BIND_8_COMPAT 1" at the end of
"clamav-config.h" (thanks to jørgen nørgaard). With that I could make
and install clamav.

I checked clamav-config.h after ./configure runs and there is already a "#define BIND_8_COMPAT 1" line, so I don't think that is still it.

Any help would be welcome.

Cameron .:.

--
Cameron Bales .:.