Sam said:

> Also to Damian: I understand what you are saying, but tend to agree more
> with Jim. What does it matter who catches it as long as it's caught?

The answer to this is simple: my policy for dealing with spam is quite
different than my policy for dealing with viruses. Spam is annoying,
phishing is annoying, viruses are a real time danger.

We do a lot of on-line commerce. We cannot tolerate many false positives.
Phishing exploits are something we deal with through education first, and
filtering second. As phishers become more sophisticated and numerous false
positives will rise leaving education as the final solution. I prefer
using my filter processes for defending against them as I can fine tune
them to our needs.

dp