Jamie Saunders wrote:
Hi all,

I've recently installed clamav along with qmail-scanner on RedHat 9. Everything's working fine except that clamav is taking up all disk space on '/tmp with it's temporary database update files. As soon as '/tmp' is full it cannot download any more updates and spits out an error which prevents qmail from delivering any mail. I've currently setup a daily cron job to clear out all clamav-* folders on '/tmp', but I'm hoping there's a way of changing how clamav handles temporary files in it's configuration. Any help much appreciated.

Sounds like debugging is enabled.

-Jim