Hi,

I'm using courier-mta and am looking for a mail filter that does the
following:
- read mail from stdin
- scan for viruses
- modify header of the message accordingly
- optional: send mail to sender in case of infection
- optional: remove virus from mail
- write resulting mail to stdout

I want to be able to include that program in the .courier file with "||". If
the program or script would integrate spamassasin it would be great.
At the moment I'm using the longtime discontinued blackhole, which does all
of this except for writing to stdout, it writes directly to the mailbox
preventing further filtering.

Does anyone know a program that fulfills my needs?

Thanks, Philipp