On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:25:48 +0300, Jijos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hai
> I just updated clamav 0.81 to 0.83 (fedora 1)
> i updated with yum
> after updating i run the freshclam  but it is still saying
>
> WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED - please update immediately!
> WARNING: Local version: 0.81 Recommended version: 0.83
>
> how can I solve this prblm

As you'd have known if you'd put any effort into looking at the list
archive, that means you've got an old version still installed.

Remove the old version (try such things as "which freshclam" to
identify the prefix clamav was installed with) and reinstall the new
one.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor