> On 4/15/2005 at 3:58 PM Nigel Horne wrote:
>
> >On Friday 15 Apr 2005 15:56, Carl Thompson wrote:

Again I need more information here. When you say xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,
what IP address did you use? Furthermore what do you have in your
tcpwrappers files (/etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny).

--server is to do with the link clamav-milter<->clamd, where as the
inet:3311 is to do with the link sendmail<->clamav-milter, so adding
--server should have no effect on the incoming as you've stated. I
need more information to see what's going on with the bind you mention.

> Carl

-Nigel