<SNIP>
>As we are experimenting ClamAV, we still maintain during evaluation period
>a second (and historic) defense >line with TrendMicro VirusWall which we
>plan to abandon shortly.  I observed that VirusWall (the second >line
>defense) reported 8 hits on (SomeFool) Worm.Netsky.P .Y .and .W.

I used to get the same thing when I set up Clamav.  I will point out that I
run Clamav for Windows and call clamscan.exe, not clamdscan.  I have a
pretty low volume mail server so the overhead is ot a concern to me.
The solution for me was to use the --mbox parameter.
I'm unsure if that has any effec when calling clamdscan, but you may want to
try scanning the same message using thse settings.

cheers,
Owen

This message was scanned by ClamAV antivirus for Windows.
Although no virus was found the recipient should exercise due care.