Hi All,

You are not the only one, I even upgrade it to 0.84RC1 and still have the same problem. My machine is using Fedora Core 2. I posted this question previously. I was told to turn on the debug, i.e., --enable-debug. Any way, I even tried to fall back to use the old version in order to get rid of this problem but in vail. It gives me another problem. To the worst, I think I need to reinstall the whole machine. Since it really gives me a headache since the upgrade!

Before I reinstall the whole machine, can anyone tell me what the best way to reinstall just the old version of clamd 0.80?

Best Regards
Gene Leung

Jim Maul wrote:

José Miguel López Coronado wrote:

Hello everybody.

I have been suffering the following problem in my clamd.log:
LibClamAV Error: Can't create temporary file /tmp/clamav-d0a0c6a5466f36fc/: Argumento inválido
LibClamAV Error: fileblobDestroy: file not saved: report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This have happended since I changed to 0.83 clamav version and only in one of the three servers where I have it installed. The three of them are running RedHat 9.0.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thanks in advance.

Chemi.

I believe i saw on this list that 0.84RCx fixes this problem. Check the archives.

-Jim