Hi, I am thinking of building/looking for some kind of
utility that can let me remotely control clamav tools.
(The utility is not restricted to control only clamav
but can be used to control other tools remotely in a
similar manner.) Basically the utility will be running
on the same machine as the clamd/clamscand. A client
can connect to the utility via web interface. From the
web interface, the user can  start or stop, for
example, the clamd/clamdscan.

Does anyone know any existing source code that can do
such a thing ? Thanks.