If I do the #24 testvirus test ( http://www.webmail.us/testvirus ), the
mail is delivered properly (which is fine, because there's no virus in
there), but I also get a little file in /var/tmp/clamav-partial named
something like partialmsg####### that doesn't go away.

Inside the file is the data portion of the mail (I can provide a copy to
anyone interested).

Is this a minor Clam bug, or is something misconfigured on my side?

The file and directory appear to be root:wheel.

I've noticed that a similar thing happens (rarely) when large mail files
are scanned.  Sometimes all the compnent parts are left undeleted.  Every
few months, I can go in there and remove a couple directories and
everything seems fine.

I'm running 0.84, using amavis to pass the mail along to clamscan (not
using clamd), using sendmail on FreeBSD 4.X.

Thanks.

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator