-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Timothy Omer
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 2:26 PM
To: 'ClamAV users ML'
Subject: RE: [Clamav-users] ERROR: Clamuko: Can't register with Dazuko

I had the same problem :-), looking at the log /var/log/clamav/clamd.log I
found that Dazuko was being loaded after clamd.

To start Dazuko and reload clamd I added this to /etc/rc.local

#Inserts Dazuko as a module
modprobe dazuko

#Starts clamd
/usr/sbin/clamd

(maybe not the best way, I am new to this!)

The "VirusEvent" line in clamd.conf does not work with Clamuko (As clamd
uses that config file not Clamuko)

I use this in my crontab to email me when Clamuko finds a virus...

#Does a scan with clamav @ 2am, sends email if there is a problem 0 2 * * *
/usr/local/bin/clamscan --no-summary --infected -i -r / || mail -s "A virus
has been found on the Office Server" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope this helps,

Tim