[Timothy Omer]

Scott, im so sorry - im getting myself confused (been a long day)

Clamscan does not use clamd.conf, which is why I use that entry in my
crontab.

Clamuko dose use that log file, so after the Virusevent line you need to
enter something that will print to the screen a virus has been found, below
is what I have...

VirusEvent echo %v | mail -s "A virus has been found on the Office Server"
[EMAIL PROTECTED] < /var/log/clamav/clamd.log

... that sends me an email, you need to replace it with your own code.

Sorry for my mistake :-(