Gerard Seibert wrote:

On a serious note and I do not mean to offend you either; however, if
you are not going to assist the individual, why ever bother to reply?

Apparently you did not read the thread. I gave him the best advice possible. Someone gave him a load of crap that suggests clam can't handle files larger than memory and that it was considered by them to be a clam bug (conveniently ignoring that files are always capable of being larger than RAM most people can afford). He swallowed it whole and started looking for ways to scan only small files. I suggested he test clam on some big files to see if this was even his problem. He is not an idiot you know, but didn't know where to find large files. I suggested a way. Someone else suggested using a find process that would likely run forever if at all and which would not have told the OP that big files were his problem. As it stands he still does not know if he has a problem with large files and now his feelings are hurt and you are terribly confused about what just transpired.

This is not a classroom where assignments are handed out for individuals
to research. The questioner only asked a simple question.

He got a simple answer. He has a simple problem and it requires a simple test. He was not badgered in any way. That means to torment, by the way. He was in no way tormented and his answer was given to him but just like a Betty Crocker cake mix, some work was left to him. He is working in the role of an email admin - none of what I said should have been difficult to understand nor to implement.

My 2ยข and last post on this topic.

That's good because you've brought nothing helpful to this thread.

dp