On 2/15/07, Jason Frisvold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I could use some debug tips.  I have clamav installed on CentOS 4.0
along side qmail, spamassassin, simscan and some other software.  I've
been running 0.88.7 since it's release with no problems.  In fact,
I've been running Clamav since pre 0.80 without any issues.

I've compiled clamav with the same parameters as before, but adding in
the experimental flag.  I ran all three RC releases with no problems
whatsoever, but the final release seems to be crashing.

Follow the instructions here http://www.clamav.net/bugs/ on how to get
a backtrace of clamd. You need to start clamd, then attach gdb to the
running process, and wait for it to crash. Then open a bugreport, and
attach all the info.

Edwin