Tomasz Kojm wrote the following on 2/15/2007 3:00 PM -0800:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:51:54 -0800
Bill Landry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just had to back it out of production. It would not run more than a
couple minutes under a normal load that 88.7 shrugs off. It dies without
any error messages.

dp
Yep, I observed the same behavior on Fedora Core 3, where clamd 0.90 dies without any indication as to why in any log files. Not good...

You didn't provide _any_ information that could be useful to us for debugging
those issues.
What kind of info would you want me to provide when there were no indications anywhere as to why clamd dies? I have not reverted back from 0.90 yet, so let me know what kind of info you would like and I would be happy to provide it.

Bill