I run the above in two diffrent ways, once hourly to create a pretty html page
and the other once a day to create a text output that is mailed to me. It
seems to have started with my 4:03am html run, here is the output from the
cronjob:

Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /usr/local/bin/clamstats.pl line
86.
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /usr/local/bin/clamstats.pl line
86.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/local/bin/clamstats.pl line 217.

Line 86 of the script is:

$fcsigcount = ($fcmaincount + $fcdailycount);

Line 217 is:
print "<TD ALIGN=LEFT bgcolor=\#9999FF>Last Database Update</TD><TD
ALIGN=RIGHT bgcolor=\#DCDCEE>$fcdate</TD><TR>";

Throughout the rest of the day I'd get an output like this:

Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /usr/local/bin/clamstats.pl line
86, <FCLOG> line 11.

Line 11 of the freshclam log reads:

daily.inc is up to date (version: 2689, sigs: 11535, f-level: 13, builder:
ccordes)

On the next hourly run it would show

Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /usr/local/bin/clamstats.pl line
86, <FCLOG> line 22.

and line 22 being

daily.inc is up to date (version: 2689, sigs: 11535, f-level: 13, builder:
ccordes)

And so on throughout the day.

Previously, even after the upgrade to 0.90 it was running just fine.

The script is located here
http://mediasafe.embarq.com/chris1948/Hosted/clamstats.pl

And sample output here
http://mediasafe.embarq.com/chris1948/Hosted/mystats.html.tar.bz2