Jim Maul wrote:

Im not running 0.9X but im pretty sure --mbox isnt valid anymore. And why is the variable CLAMSCAN when its calling clamDscan? Its just a little confusing...

Wow, you guys are amazing, that's exactly what it was! I removed the --mbox and everything works again!! The Clamscan is just a variable that the original script author wrote so that people could plug in the script locations (it was using the clamscan, I changed mine to use the clamdscan for faster scanning), in mine for example. It's been working for so many years without problems, one loses track of it until they upgrade to the latest builds and it no longer works, LOL.

Just so for future people in case they run into this issue like I did.

In the script clamscan-procfilter.pl look for

open  CLAM, "|$CLAMSCAN --stdout --mbox - > $TMPFILE" ;

and change it to (remove the --mbox since it's no longer valid)

open  CLAM, "|$CLAMSCAN --stdout - > $TMPFILE" ;

Save your file and you are good to go.

Thanks to Jim Maul for pointing this out, saved me hours of trying to find the solution on the web!

Thanks,
Michael