At 11:39 PM 6/1/2007, Dennis Peterson wrote:
>Noel Jones wrote:
> >
>I'm running Solaris 10 x86 here and cannot duplicate your error. I moved
>the daily.wdb file to /tmp and clamd died. I restarted it with svcadm
>and it started and ran file. I then rsync'd daily.wdb from /tmp back to
>the working directory and it's still running.

Thanks for trying Dennis...
I should mention that I'm running FreeBSD 5.3 on this server.

I recompiled clamav without --enable-experimental and still have the
error.  It's unclear if this flag does anything interesting right now
since the anti-phishing code is enabled by default in this version.

The error is very reproducible here, and definitely related to the
anti-phishing code.

Using "clamscan --no-phishing-scan-urls email.txt" prevents the core
dumps.  I strongly suspect setting clamd.conf "PhishingScanURLs no"
would fix this too, at the expense of no longer detecting bogus URL phish.

--
Noel Jones