Noel Jones wrote the following on 6/1/2007 10:22 PM -0800:
> At 11:39 PM 6/1/2007, Dennis Peterson wrote:
>
>> Noel Jones wrote:
>>
>> I'm running Solaris 10 x86 here and cannot duplicate your error. I moved
>> the daily.wdb file to /tmp and clamd died. I restarted it with svcadm
>> and it started and ran file. I then rsync'd daily.wdb from /tmp back to
>> the working directory and it's still running.
>>

> Thanks for trying Dennis...
> I should mention that I'm running FreeBSD 5.3 on this server.
>
> I recompiled clamav without --enable-experimental and still have the
> error.  It's unclear if this flag does anything interesting right now
> since the anti-phishing code is enabled by default in this version.
>
> The error is very reproducible here, and definitely related to the
> anti-phishing code.
>
> Using "clamscan --no-phishing-scan-urls email.txt" prevents the core
> dumps.  I strongly suspect setting clamd.conf "PhishingScanURLs no"
> would fix this too, at the expense of no longer detecting bogus URL phish.

Noel, I started seeing the same problem this evening with ClamAV
0.90.3.  I finally had to recompile with --disable-experimental and
everything has run fine here since.  I wonder if you disable the
experimental sections in the clamd.conf file if that will have any
affect.  Also, can you compile with experimental specifically disabled
(--disable-experimental)?

Good luck...

Bill