I have and I recommend not. I use squirm and viralator and even modified
viralator to use clamd scan and it was really too slow for any real traffic.
Fpscan, however, works a treat. Very, very fast. There are also issues with
various download auto start methods not working but most supply the "if your
download doesn't start click here" links which do.

believed to be clean.