Dennis Peterson wrote:

> So I currently have a main.cvd and a daily.cld, both files. Is this what
> 0.93 uses or will main.cvd be swapped out with a cld container at some
> point?

And might someone explain what this change is about, how it improves
performance or whatever? I had assumed that the change to using .inc
directories allowed various different signatures to be held in separate
files, so how does the .cld format differ from that? Is it purely a
container format with a wrapper around the different signature databases
that indexes them?

I'm just interested in the reasons for this and have not been following
the devel list or process.

--

Brian