On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:21:17 -0400, Carlos Williams
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Dennis Peterson wrote:
>
>> This was discussed on the list the last couple of day - check the
>> archives to see what is suggested. Google this:
>>
>> libclamunrar_iface.so.3 site:clamav.net
>>

>I searched Google and could not find anything that was obvious to
>resolving this dep. issue.

Similar problems here on CentOS 4.6/64 bit. I did find some info on
Google suggesting moving the libclamunrar stuff and then running yum.
Tried that on a spare box with no improvement, still failed the deps.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/clamav/users/37775?page=last

There's a few similar links but none of the suggested solutions
worked. I'll probably give it a couple of days and if it doesn't
resolve I'll do a manual build.

Nigel