On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:45:54 -0700
"Sripati Prasad padhy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please help me. I have clamav 0.88 installed on my Postfix Mail
> Server. Can I uninstall the rpm & install the new Clamav 0.92 rpm
> Please help.
>
> Regards,
> Sripati Prasad Padhy

Please don't top post. It makes following a thread a lot harder than
necessary.

Anyway, I use FreeBSD myself. I have never had any problem installing
an updated version of Clamav. You did not give specifics as to OS and
Postfix versions, however, I doubt that there would be any problem. You
might want to make sure that you have the latest version of Postfix
installed before updating Clamav though. The newer Postfix version
works much better with milters.

--
Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If a thing's worth doing, it is worth doing badly.

        G. K. Chesterton