Chuck Swiger wrote:
> On May 8, 2008, at 4:08 PM, Rekrutacja wrote:
>> is it possible that developers will add option to clamscan, to load
>> file
>> list to be scanned, from other file?
>
> Can't you do this via something like:
>
> % ls -1 > /tmp/filelist_to_scan
> % xargs clamdscan < /tmp/filelist_to_scan
>
> ...?

i didn't know i can give more than 1 argument to clamscan... by the way
- any idea how to scan files encoded in base64 ? there are PHP.shells on
my server, that are easly found by clamscan when in normal text, but
when encoded in base64 , clam doesn't detect anything.

i thought base64 was added already?

also, any way to add daemon but not for mails, but one that will scan
files added to some directory in the background automatically?