On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 16:40, David F. Skoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I recommend MIMEDefang.  (Of course, I'm the author, so I would
> recommend it...)

I use both amavisd-new and MIMEDefang.  Of those I'd recommend MD over
amavisd-new. It's easy to customise the heck out of (I don't know perl
and I can manage) and "just works".

The MD mailing list is also pretty helpful for those times when you
discover that you're not so much in over your head, but you no longer
know which way "up" is supposed to be ;)

--
Rob MacGregor
 doesn't become a monster. Friedrich Nietzsche