Sven,

I am sorry it has taken so long for me to reply to this.

> I'm going to write a clamav-related article in my blog and I want
> to use the ClamAV-Logo to illustrate the entry.
> I found no licensing or usage information about the logo on the
> clamav-homepage, faqs or in the archive and so I'm asking here for
> permission to use the logo or for a contact I can ask for
> permission.

 I am looking into this question right now so your timing was interesting,
hence the delay.

I wanted to ensure that I had the correct information for you. I still don't
have the definitive answer,
as soon as I have that I will post a follow-up here. In the meantime I
wanted you to have something
and to know that I haven't ignored your request.

For now you may like to know that it the likely usage of ClamAV and the logo
are those that you'd
be likely to do anyway:

1) Use the letters TM after the first usage of ClamAV.
2) The A and V should be upper case, thus "ClamAV".
3) You must reference Sourcefire as the owner of the ClamAV name and logo in
a manner that is satisfactory
to Sourcefire.

> Ciao,
> Sven Rütz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hope that helps you. Feel free to contact me directly if you want.

Regards,

-Nigel Horne

--
Nigel Horne, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Director of Product Management (ClamAV), Sourcefire,