Hundreds of submissions aer made every day. I would probably wait a week
after submitting before worrying about it. If it is a severe problem, as in
your are getting tons of emails a day infected with the trojan, I would hop
on IRC or email a dev about it and see what they can do.

--
http://www.volatileminds.net