On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 23:34 +0200, Török Edwin wrote:
> On 2009-02-27 22:58, McDonald, Dan wrote:
> > This is new.  Is there another library that has been added to the
> > requirements?
> >
> > Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon: LibClamAV Warning: Cannot dlopen: file
> > not found - unrar support unavailable
> >

> This is clamav's libclamunrar. If you've built without rar support .. it
> won't find it.
> However you can later build&install  libclamunrar, and clamav will find,
> without rebuilding clamd/clamscan/libclamav.
> See https://wiki.clamav.net/Main/UpgradeNotes095#Packaging_and_Dependencies

I created a separate package for it, and the message is no longer
displayed.  But I don't see "unrar support enabled" in the clamd
logfile.

Since the issue raised on the wiki with libunrar appears to be license, what
license should I associate the package with?  I assume this is wrong:
[~]$ rpm -ql libclamav6-unrar
/usr/lib/libclamunrar.so.6
/usr/lib/libclamunrar_iface.so.6
[~]$ rpm -qi libclamav6-unrar
Name        : libclamav6-unrar             Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 0.95                              Vendor: Austin Energy
Release     : 1mdv2009.0                    Build Date: Fri 27 Feb 2009
04:58:10 PM CST
Install Date: Fri 27 Feb 2009 05:02:09 PM CST      Build Host: mcd.example.net
Group       : System/Libraries              Source RPM:
clamav-0.95-1mdv2009.0.src.rpm
Size        : 0                                License: GPL
Signature   : (none)
URL         : http://clamav.sourceforge.net/
Summary     : Shared unrar libraries for clamav
Description :
This package contains the shared libclamav6 library for unrar support

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy