On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:06:19 +0100
Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz <jose-marcio.mart...@ensmp.fr> wrote:

> * if I understood, freshclam will get the complete list of URLs from
> Google. The computer running clamav/clamd/... will get this list from
> clamav (as a signature) not from Google. Right ?

That's right, freshclam will be updating safebrowsing.cvd from our
own mirrors (in the same way as daily.cvd and main.cvd) and not
directly from Google.

> * What about Google license issues for final user ?

The safebrowsing.cvd will be distributed under Google's terms and
license. Therefore, before enabling SafeBrowsing in freshclam.conf
one should check that he's OK with that license. We'll provide all
necessary information and links to make it easy to find out.

Regards,

--
   oo    .....         Tomasz Kojm <tk...@clamav.net>
  (\/)\.........         http://www.ClamAV.net/gpg/tkojm.gpg