I think I found out the way through which I see the version. Next, I must to install the new version.

/usr/bin/freshclam -v
Current working dir is /var/lib/clamav/
Max retries == 5
ClamAV update process started at Tue May  4 16:51:24 2010
Querying current.cvd.clamav.net
TTL: 900
Software version from DNS: 0.96
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
WARNING: Local version: 0.93 Recommended version: 0.96
DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/support/faq
main.cvd version from DNS: 52
main.cld is up to date (version: 52, sigs: 704727, f-level: 44, builder: sven)
daily.cvd version from DNS: 10917
daily.cld is up to date (version: 10917, sigs: 57439, f-level: 51, builder: mcichosz)

-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto:        My first question in this mailing list
Data:   Tue, 04 May 2010 16:48:36 -0300
De:     Wagner Pereira <wpere...@pop-sp.rnp.br>
Para:   clamav-users@lists.clamav.net

Hi, everyone.

How can I see my Clamav's version?

The thing is: my freshclam.log is warning me "WARNING: Your ClamAV
installation is OUTDATED!"

I am reading the Clamav's official FAQ right now, but I just need to
know, before upgrade it, what is its version.

Thanks in advance.

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901